Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

What's in a name?

Well, as I've decided to make a concerted effort to be better about posting on this blog, I think I'm going to have to rename a few things....

Firstly, my Little Monster and Even Littler Monster will be changing.
I was SO convinced that I was going to have a girl the second time around, that I thought Little Monster and Little Princess would make referring to the kids so easy. Yup, cue two boys and the original monikers are not so easy.
From now on (until I decide to change them again!), they will be referred to as Mac (my oldest) and Warrie (my youngest)

Husband has become Mr M - its just so much easier, down from 7 letters to 3 letters plus a space! Result!

I shall remain Melissa or Mrs M - unless I can come up with something better!

Looking forward to starting my Gratitude Project tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...