Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 1st April

Today was a good day; I completed two big items off my work to do list, and rewarded myself with a cuppa and a homemade muffin.
I'm struggling with procrastination at the moment, so that was kind of a big deal :)

I have so many things in my head that I want to action, but I think I'm getting lost in the overwhelmingly BIG "big picture". I'm going to have to set aside some time to write everything down and start to break them into bite size bits. Maybe then I'll actually feel like the tasks will be achievable, or even better maybe I'll actually start doing something!!

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Having prepped daycare lunches the night before. Starting this habit has really relieved some of my morning stress!

2. Hitting the gym. I used it as a reward for completing a boring task today, and it was worth it! I felt so much better and was more proactive in the afternoon. 

3. Autumn. I'm loving the cooler nights and snuggling under the doona!

What are you grateful for today?
Do you have any tips for beating procrastination??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...