Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 9th April

Not much to say about today. It was a Wednesday, much like every other. 
Although now we are officially on the descent into the weekend. So yay for that! 

I was checking in with myself today, just to see how I think I'm doing... I'm finding more brightness to my days, so I think I'm improving. But I feel like there's a sense of anxiety behind everything I do at the moment. I'm not sure what that's about, but I glad I'm aware if it - something to keep an eye on.

But mostly I'm feeling better about things, and working in feeling better about myself. For now though, I'm just faking it until I start making it :)

Things I am grateful for today:

1. My work bestie - after doing the reforecasting for a week, I've found myself a bit behind with my normal workload. She has been so awesome in taking a chunk of work off my desk. I love her!

2. My workplace exercise bestie - she keeps me motivated to actually hit the gym, rather than sitting at my desk stuffing my face with food. Which would totally be my preference. Oh, and she's an absolute crack up :)

3. Mr M was home 10 minutes earlier than expected. It made such a difference to the evening; less stress for me!

Have you checked in with yourself recently? How are things going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...