Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 7th April

Gosh Monday rolls around fast, doesn't it? Why are weekends so short!?!

It was a very normal and uneventful Monday in the office today, so not much to report. 

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Having a loooong laugh with my work bestie today, and possibly having created a new inside joke too. We'll have to give it a few test runs to see if it will stick ;)

2. My new slippers from Next.com. Not only are the cute and comfy (not to mention warm!), but they are machine washable!! Is it weird that I am happy about that?

3. Making milo muffins. These are pretty much my new favourite things, and so yummy with my afternoon cuppa! And they are so quick and easy to make! I'll post the recipe up for anyone who's interested :)

How was your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...