Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 10th April

Yesterday, when I started the car, the radio turned on blaring out "Footloose". It was at the very beginning of the song "Been working so hard, I'm punching my card"

What a fitting way to leave the office :)
And I'm sure it makes people stare as I drive past bopping around and singing my lungs out. Hey, if my car can't be my personal pretend recording studio what's the point in having a car!

Things I am grateful for today

1. Watching Mac swim. I love watching him interact with the teacher and the other kids. And seeing him big smile every time he does a lap. Heart melting. Today he started a new class time with a new teacher, and he handled the changes brilliantly!

2. Running in the rain with my bestie - now THAT'S love! but more importantly we got some awesome laughter in for 30 minutes.

3. Tonight I put both the boys into Mac's bed whilst I read their bedtime books (Warrie is in a cot). To see the two of them snuggling together just made my heart do a flip flop.
It lasted all of two minutes... But was a beautiful moment for that whole two minutes.

Where do you like to sing a tune? What's been your "leaving the office" anthem this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...