Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 5th April

This morning Mr M took the boys out for an adventure in the car. I was still in bed, struggling to wake up after a long night with Warrie, and as he walked out the door Mr M casually threw over his shoulder "Hey you should have a bath whilst we're out..." And then he closed the door.

It took all of 20-seconds for the words to register and for me to have started the bath running.

Seriously how decadent is a long hot bath first thing on an autumn morning?

Not as decadent as a long hot bath on an autumn morning with a huge cup of tea, three crumpets and a favourite book, whilst listening to some great tunes!
{Thank you Mr M!}

I had 45-minutes of relaxed bliss before everyone came home and my day started properly, and fabulously!

Things I a thankful for today:

1. Spending most of the day with a friend who really needed it. And despite there being four boys in the house, we managed to have a good chat.

2. A sunny evening, so we were able to take the boys for a play/bike ride to burn off their excess energy!

3. A deliciously cool night; I love snuggling up to Mr M for warmth. He's like my personal hit water bottle! :)

What is your favourite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...