Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 3rd April

Just so you know, the assumption for my gratitude list is that I am always grateful for my two healthy, adorable, rambunctious, funny, irritating, happy, loving boys. Every day. No matter how much they tick me off, or make me long for the days when I could afford nice clothes/shoes...

Yes I can imagine life without them; but I don't want to ever be without them.

They might make me want to punch walls with their constant "Mummy. Mummy. Mummy. Mummy." But then something like this happens:

Today was Mac's swimming lesson, so I dropped Warrie off at day care before hand. As we were walking in, he stops, looks over his shoulder and says, "Where Mac? Mac gone?"
"Yes darling, Mac has a swimming lesson. He'll be back in a little while."
Cue a devastated face, tears and clutching my leg from my normally very independent little boy.

After swimming, as I pulled back up outside the centre, I turn to get Mac out of the car. He has a very sad expression. "Sweetheart, what's wrong!?"
"Mummy, I miss Warrie. Can I give him a cuddle when I go in?"

My heart melts with the love these to boys have for each other. And I know that I am blessed to have them.
And so it is a given that at the very way far top of my gratitude list is my two boys.


{Seriously, these kids break my heart with their gorgeousness. Every. Single. Day}

So, apart from my babies, the things I am grateful for today are:

1. Running with my bestie today. Well run-walking really, and mostly lots of chatting :)  We've decided to make it a weekly thing, and I'm already looking forward to next week!

2. My slow cooker; so little effort for so much delicious reward!!

3. A decent TV series. A few of my favourite shows are: Rake, The Moodys, Offspring, Walking Dead, The Spoils of Babylon. 
I am currently obsessed with the show Vikings... Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel) really floats my boat. 
We don't watch a lot of TV (mostly because there's never anything good on!) but thanks to Mr M, we're up to date with this fab series, and I am loving it!

What's your current favourite tv show? Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...