Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Gratitude Project

Warrie is almost two and it's put me in a bit of a tizz.

When Mac was exactly this age, I was 2 weeks pregnant with Warrie - he was so small and new that I didn't even know he was there yet!

And now, he's almost two. And I don't have another bun in the oven.... and I think I'm sad about that. I've known since Warrie was three days old that my newborn days weren't over.

Mr M and I have talked about it at great length - yes we both want another child, but now is not the right time. We are already strapped for cash, if there was to be another nappy user in the house I think it would tip us over the edge.

We have decided to wait a little longer before making a final decision on the matter. Whether we decide to adopt or try for another of our own, my only stipulation is that any new babies arrive before I'm 40.

Things I'm grateful for today:

1. Getting works reforecasting finished today - a day before the deadline! Go me!!

2. Exercise, and the good pain that comes with it. As much as I whinge and moan about doing the exercise, I love the feeling of being strong and healthy. 

3. Picking the boys up early and playing Bear Hunt in the playground.

What was the last workout you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...