Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Gratitude Project - 17th April

I'm posting this early, because Mr M and I are having a night on the town tonight and I cannot be held responsible for the state that I will come home in (nor the nonsense I would write if I was to allow myself access to my blog!)  :)

A night out! On the long weekend, with the kids having a sleepover at the grandparents! I am so excited... in fact, this is how I am feeling right now - I'm gonna have me some fun!



{Image credit}
I've even bought a new top for the occasion! My first non-work item of clothing purchased in.... well, a long time!

I got it from The Iconic and had it delivered within 3 hours. It was dangerously easy, and fun.

And just to cap it all off, Mr M thinks I look good in it  ;)




So although I haven't had a full day in which to find things to be grateful for, these are the things I am grateful for today:

1. Running with my bestie - this is probably one of the best changes I have made this year. Combining exercise and seeing my bestie for a chat.

2. Spotify on my office PC. I love having access to all sorts of music to suit my mood. At the moment, if I have a lot of work to do, I've started listening to "old skool house" music really loud and just powering through my work. It's awesome

3. My Mum. For having my boys tonight and for making it work, no matter what. She's amazeballs :)

What are your plans for the Easter long weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...