Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Gratitudes

At the end of a long and crappy day, here I am laying in bed feeling irrationally angry and unable to sleep. 

What better time than now to restart my gratitude project, to remind me of the things that are good in my life and all I should be grateful for. 

So today, on 3rd February 2014 I am grateful for:

1. My Mum. Had it been necessary, she would have driven me home from work today. I'm so thankful she works so close to me... And is such an amazing and loving lady. 

2. Online food shopping. Anything that means I don't have to walk the aisles with two rambunctious boys is something to be eternally grateful for in my mind!

3. Tea. The elixir of life; especially at the tail end of a migraine, and served with a chocolate and banana weetbix muffin!

What are you grateful for? Feel free to share and spread the gratitude :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...