Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Gratitude Project 15th February

A wet and grey day today, but still felt mostly happy today. Didn't let my mood reflect the clouds.

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Indoor playcentres!! I was able to spend 3&1/2 hours in one this morning - great value for money, I think! :)  It meant that the Boys could go crazy and run around without me getting cranky. And it also gave Hubby time to have a kip after being awake at 3.30am for work. I'm a good wife like that :)

2. The last chocolate croissant at the bakery. A special afternoon tea treat that was so delicious! I'm pretty sure it is the best food invention ever

3. Romancing the Stone. Husband has another early start tomorrow, so he was in bed at 8.15. That meant I was able to watch most of this great movie with a glass of wine... Or two!

What's a special afternoon tea treat for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...