Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Gratitude project - 21st February

Running close to empty tonight, after a household of bad sleeps last night. But that's ok, because tomorrow is the day I get to see my bro and start spending some quality time with him! YAY!!

Things I'm grateful for today:

1. A gym at work. I swam with my gym buddy today, and it suddenly occurred to me just how wonderful it is to have a gym at work. I'm getting four to five 30-minute sessions in every week. Not quite enough to loose those last few kilos, but enough to stop putting in any more weight!!

2. Ticking things off my to do list. If procrastinating was an Olympic sport (winter or summer!), I'd be a hold medalist for sure! Ticking off three big tasks today felt like the awesome achievement it was. I'm proud of myself

3. Playtime with Mr. Nearly-2. We had 20-minutes playing on the bed, just the two of us. He was chatting away to me and generally being the most adorable thing you've ever seen. I tried to capture some of it on video, but of course he was more interested in the phone than talking.  My favorite part? Being asked to "kickle" him :)

What are you looking forward to this weekend? Are you winging it, or do you have something planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...