Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Gratitude Project - 16th February

Today was wet a miserable, but we had a reprieve! My sister-in-law and her partner took the boys of our hands for most if the day!

Hubby and I had a delicious lunch date (we were reading newspapers at the table, like other non-kid-couples do!!). Then we mooched at home, watching the Winter Olympics and reading our books. 

It. Was. Fantastic!!

Today I am grateful for:

1. My SILs. We needed some time out and they delivered! It was so good to chill with Hubby and not be pulled in so many directions

2. Have I ever told you about my new armchair?? I got some amazing reading time in it today!

3. Hubby decided he wanted a beer with dinner, so he went to the bottle shop. He came home with a cider for me AND a cheesecake!! This man knows the way to my heart :)

What's the weather like where you are? There seem to be some crazy extremes at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...