Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Gratitude Project - 14 February

Valentines Day. It signifes a whole 12-months since I took my Husband's name (as a V.Day surprise for him).

I have been the new me for a year.

Except, of course, I have been the same me the all along.

I didn't want to change my name, in fact Hubby has resigned himself to the fact that I never would... Boy did I show him! ;)

And don't tell anyone, but secretly I quite like being Mrs M. It makes me feel grown up! :)

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Finishing my Firsr Aid course today. It was only a two day course, but they packed a lot in! I'm pleased to report that I passed with flying colours... But I'm in no rush to practise it; so everyone has to stay safe!!

2. My brother and his family have started their long journey from the UK to Australia. Only 5 more days until they arrive and I get to meet my second nephew for the first time!!!

3. New pillows! We finally replaced our old pillows after something ridiculous like six years! Such softness for my head, it's delightful!

How has your week been? Do you have something you're looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, do you have an email address I could contact you at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Anonymous, I'm so sorry for the slow reply! It would be nice if the Blogger app had some sort of notification that there are comments on my blog!
    I'm sure you can understand, but don't give out my personal email to people I don't know. However, I've just created and Mum's the Word email address for my blog, so now there is a place to get hold of me :)
    mumsthewordaus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...