Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Gratitude Project - 6th February

A very non-descript day. Which was good.

Feeling a little lighter - I'm guessing that actually telling a couple of people what's going on in my mind has helped.

I think restarting my little ritual of finding things to be grateful for has helped too; already I'm viewing my day differently, wondering what I will be writing about. 

Today I am grateful for:

1. Swimming lessons. It means a slightly less rushed and hectic morning. Always a good thing!

2. My frangipani trees. Those little white and yellow flowers always lift my spirits. 

3. My 30 minute quiet time at home before I pick my boys up from daycare. I started this routine about three weeks ago, and it's already making a huge impact.

What has made you feel grateful today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...