Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Gratitude Project - 10th Feb

"Another day, another dollar", that's the saying... Today I felt like that but with a more negative tone. I love the people I work with (mostly), but my job isn't captivating. I've been given the opportunity to expand my roll - almost however I want - so I know that will change. I just have to power through the dullness until I make this job perfect for me!

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Exercise. As much as I complain about having to exercise, I love the feel of my body in motion; the strength of my muscles as I lift a weight; the relief when it's all over ;)
I have a goal in mind, and I hope to reach it by the end if June :)

2. My job. Despite my current lack of passion for my work, I am thankful that I have a good job with an awesome boss and a family friendly attitude. Especially on a day when it was announced that 2000-2500 will lose their jobs when Toyota stops manufacturing in 2017. 
Note to self: quit your bitching, at least you have a job!!

3. My delightful pink armchair! 
I *finally* got to sit in it for more than five minutes tonight. Such comfy bliss. Can't wait to do a test run with a cuppa and a book!

How was your Monday?
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...