Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Gratitude Project - 20th February

It's horrible knowing that my brother and his family are finally here, and yet not being able to see them until the weekend! It's only two more days... I can make it ;)

Today I am grateful for:

1. Not taking my phone to Mr.4's swimming lesson. Being full 100% present was such a gift today. I saw all the smiles and little glances and didn't miss a single moment of him being awesome in the water.
Now to learn to be phone free more often!

2. Being offered a writing opportunity. It's nothing big, just a little snippet in a friends blog - but it is the first time I've ever been asked! Equally terrified and excited! :)
And I'll let you know if/when it's posted!

3. Shopping kid free! I just had to pop into the supermarket for a couple if things, and that was the bliss; I popped in! No car seats to be buckled in and out of. No fighting over who sat in the trolly seat. No "Mummy, can I have...".
I even managed to have a flick through some if the trashy magazines in my own sweet time. Heavenly.

How do you manage balancing life and smartphones? Or are you like me, with more of a smartphone addiction than you would like to admit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...