Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Gratitude Project - 12th February

A very non-eventful day - yay! 

Had a chat with Mum who has been thinking about ways to combat my funk. 

One of her suggestions was to give up FaceBook... The fact that even thinking about it makes me a bit anxious is proof to me that I may have a problem. Not that that's unusual these days! We'll see, I've already reduced my time on there (I've reclaimed my weekends!) so maybe it won't be as hard as I think...

Things I'm grateful for today:

1. My Mum. For taking the time out to think of ways that I can proactively get myself back to a happy place

2. 30 solid minutes of me time after work; I was able to catch up on some overdue magazine reading!

3. Right now, as I write this, my Husband is softly snoring next to me (he'd probably just call it breathing!)... His arm is wrapped around my waist. I feel so loved and protected like this. I feel safe.

What have you done for yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...