Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Gratitude Project - 8th November

Today was a day for feeling unheard and under appreciated; either that or I have a serious case of the "End of Year Grumps"... it's 50/50.

Things I am grateful for today:

1. The return of my workplace bestie! She's was on holiday last week, and I hadn't realised how much I missed her. Work is far more manageable now she's back - I've got someone to vent to, and to have morning/afternoon tea with!

2. The gym at work. I whinge and moan about going to the gym - but by crikey I'm happy it's only a short walk to get there for a lunchtime class. Occasionally I go out for a run, but I'm not always great about forcing myself to go. Having the gym "just there" and a workout buddy who won't let me get out of it means that I'm more likely to exercise than not - and I can feel less guilty about the afternoon tea snacks!

3. A cooler night for sleeping. Snuggling down and being cosy is my favourite way to sleep - the warm nights are ramping up and I struggle to get comfy when I'm too hot... the broken sleep is probably a big factor in my recent grumpiness. There's been some rain today and the evening has been cooler, and I am excited about the potential for a great nights sleep :)

How are you today? I hope you've been getting enough sleep and keeping the grumps at bay! How do you keep cool during hot summer nights? I'd love some tips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...