Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Gratitude Project - 2nd November

Today has been hectic, but I survived the stress and interruptions to have a pretty productive day. So yay for me :)

Things I'm grateful for today:

1. Podcasts; I LOVE podcasts! I listen to a pretty eclectic spread, and love the disctraction they offer during my commute - not to mention learning something new everyday.

2. My hard work being recognised. It's been an interesting 8-months at work, and I've done some serious stepping up to the plate in that time. Today, during a random conversation, I was told that it hadn't gone unnoticed... a very nice feeling!

3. Home delivery. On an evening when neither Mr M nor I can be bothered to cook after work, the option of home delivered pizzas seem like a godsend!

What's been going on for you? What little thing made a difference and changed your day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...