Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Gratitude Project - 10th November

I don't know what's going on. The first few days of doing this project, I was so happy and able to see the joy in everything.

But for the last five or six days I've been moody and grumpy, and really REALLY struggling to find things that I am grateful for.

It's not my hormones, I've a while yet before the PMS hit and I rage for two days!, and I know that I've been blaming it on end of year fatigue, but I'm not convinced of that either.

I've spoken to a number of other people in various aspects of my life who are all feeling the same as me... and I can't help but wonder if it's a general malaise we are all suffering from about the state of the world??

Things I am grateful for today:

1. A lunch away from my office and the gym, with me on my own. Heaven!

2. Sitting in the sun chatting on the phone with a friend who has just come back from an overseas adventure - and arranging lunch next week!

3. Mr M going out to get some cheap bubbly, and coming home with a bottle AND some dinner!

How are you feeling at the moment? Are you able to find gratitude every day, or is it a struggle for you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...