Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Gratitude Project - 6th November

It's been another glorious day today.

Mr M headed out of town for work that will see him away overnight - there is always an element of excitement when he goes; I get to veg in front of whatever I want on the telly and I don't have to cook if I don't want to! :)

My gratitudes for today:

1. Watching the boys play with their cousins and some new kids today, at a birthday party. Apart from my brother- and sister-in-law, I knew no one else at the party and I decided to enjoy watching the kids. It was wonderful to see them interacting with the other children and to see Mac being an awesome big brother, watching out for Warrie. I don't think the smile left my face the whole time we were there.

2. Hay fever tablets. I don't usually have hay fever, but this year (this weekend in particular!) it has been almost unbearable. I finally admitted defeat and had a tablet... oh my goodness, the relief has been blissful!!

3. An evening on my own. After a pretty busy weekend, I got the boys to bed a bit earlier than usual tonight and made the most of a husband free night - a delicious dinner (which did include some cooking), a glass of wine and some trashy tv!

I hope you all have had a great day - feel free to share a highlight, I'd love to know what makes your weekends special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...