Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Gratitude Project - 4th November

Today has been a super grumpy one for me - a bad night's sleep is to blame. I've tried to keep my temper in check, and would have been super successful... if my computer hadn't decided to be a knob!!

I'm still feeling pretty cranky and not really up for any small talk. So if you  don't mind, I think I'll power on through to the things I'm grateful for...

Today's gratitudes:

1. My work wife/gym buddy for making me go to the gym at lunch, and putting up with my grumpiness, especially when I didn't want to put up with me!! Ah, the power of endorphins!

2. Playing in the garden with Mac and Warrie, including some trampoline fun - not 100% sure my pelvic floor would agree with that one though!

3. Cheap bubbles - I love celebrating the end of the working day week with a bottle of sparkling wine, and happily  Jacobs Creek are helping out with $10 bottles of delicious bubbles. Yum!

How are you going? How was your week? Did anything stand out for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...