Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Gratitude Project - 5th November

It's been a gloriously sunny (if windy!) day; which meant I powered through three loads of washing - a gratitude in itself!!

We've had a great mix of a lazy and productive day: t-ball with the kids, a delicious hour or so of reading in blissful peace and then an afternoon of playing in the backyard and cleaning the house.

All in all, it's been an awesome Saturday!

Things I'm grateful for today:

1. Having found such a lovely baseball club for my boys to be a part of. Their coach is a young guy with no kids, and he is so awesome with them all! And Mac and Warrie both adore him and talk about Coach Tim all the time. There's no pressure for them to perform, its all about learning the game and having fun - for all us newbie parents as well as the kids!

2. Being able to read my book with a cuppa and some toast in peace. After t-ball, the boys were vegged out in front of the telly with Mr M (who snoozed) and I retired to my bedroom with my book and read and read and read! The tea and toast was a delightful bonus!

3. Unexpected dinner with my in-laws. I have always loved Mr M's family like my own, and I feel very lucky to have a great relationship with his parents. Good company + yummy food + a couple of glasses of wine = a wonderful evening (especially as there was no cleaning up for me to do afterwards!)

I hope you've all had a great start to the weekend! Was there a stand out moment for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...