Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Gratitude Project- 1st November

October was Mental Health month in Australia. My workplace offered a number of workshops/events during the month; I signed up for the four-week Mindfullness Meditation.

I got a lot out of it; I love meditating, but just never have the time.... scratch that: I don't make the time for it. Which is pretty silly, given how much I enjoy it!

At the end of the last session, we were taking about gratitude and the documented benefits it has in ones life when practised daily. I should know, it's worked for me too.

So in an effort to reclaim some long term happiness benefits, I've decided to start the Gratitude Project again:

1. I'm grateful for the ability to move my body, and to enjoy a gym class... even (especially??!) if I know I'll be sore tomorrow. 

2. I'm grateful for technology, so I can see pictures of my Mum enjoying her holiday with my brother and his family.

3. I'm grateful for giggling kisses with Mac and Warrie at bedtime - I hope they never grow out of it! (or at least take their time, before deciding that it/I'm uncool!)

I hope you'll join me in my quest for making my own happyness (obvs you'll be making your own, not necessarily adding to mine! Altho' I won't lie: I'd be stoked if you did join in!). Let me know in the comments something that you've been grateful for today

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...