Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

A blank page can be a daunting thing

I have been slack.

There has been no post since Friday, and for that I offer my apologies, dear followers.

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a writer. I have always thought that I have a novel inside me that just needs a little help to come out.

That was one of my secret reasons to start this blog - so I could write, I could find my voice, I could find my novel, and I could *ahem* be "published".

When I started writing my first post, I had a kazillion ideas floating around my head. So I stuck them in draft. A few I have used, a few were deleted, and a few are waiting for later.

And now here I am, a blank canvas in front of me... and I can find no words. Which is unfortunate. I mean what's the point of having a blog if you have no words!?


This must be what Writer's Block feels like.

Boy does it suck.


{image 1}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...