Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

The Hangover

Today has been a struggle... I blame the hangover.

No, actually, I blame Husband

You see, I had a Girls Night Out last night (Not on a School Night!? I hear you gasp). Yes, on a School Night.

I was was supposed to drive, thereby limiting my wine intake to one solitary glass; enough to feel a part of the evening, but not to have to worry about the morning after.

However, just as I was putting the final touches to my make up, Husband came into the bathroom and uttered the fateful words:
"We'll give you a lift in. That way you can have a few drinks and enjoy yourself with the Girls. I'll even do the morning shift with the Little Monster"
Of course when he put it like that, how could I refuse!? In fact I felt it my duty to enjoy a glass of wine or four....

And despite a number of attempts to alternate between the glass of wine and the glass of water in front of me, I continually found the wine glass in my hand - sometime you just can't fight the Universe  J


So you see, it really is Husband's fault - not mine.


{images 1, 2}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...