Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

The perfect end to an otherwise ordinary week

This week at work was not my greatest, but thankfully it is almost over - and I am looking forward to a weekend with Husband and the Little Monster.

Just in case you happen to live under a rock, this Sunday is Father's Day.

It's Husband's second one, and I'm am so excited about getting the the Little Monster to wake up his Daddy with a big kiss and cuddle.... or by his zombie walk (his little voice saying "baaaaiiins, baaaaaiiinnns", coupled with the flailing arm/swaying walk , cracks me up every time!).

We are hoping to get out of the city for a night, or at least for a day!, just to have some good old fashioned family "down time" in the clean country air.

However we spend this weekend, it will be full of love and cuddles and family.

What a lucky girl I am!

{Image credit}
What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...