Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Introducing... Fridays Feels!

Now that I've finished my Gratitude Project, I've decided to start a new little project.
So I am please to introduce Friday Feels!!  :)

I saw something similar on The Little Red House, and just loved the idea too much to not give it a try  :)

Every week I will recap my week via the five senses, and anything else that seems to fit in with the theme...

Hearing: I have spent a large chunk of every day listening to the amazing Jana Kingsford from Mums Juggling Act as I start my journey towards unjuggling my life. And when I'm not listening to her fabulous vlogs, I am an utter addict of Spotify - this week has been a 90's flashback.... who am I kidding, most weeks are 90's flashback for me!

Seeing: Last weekend, Mac and I had a movie date and saw the Lego Movie. He sat on my lap for most of the movie, and we laughed together. It was awesome.

Tasting: I tried a new recipe this week - I promise one day to get some of my favourites on here for you! It was Lemongrass, chilli and pork stir fry... and it was delicious!!

Smelling: Mr M brought home some flowers from the set on Wednesday night - orchids no less! I am indeed a lucky girl!

Touching: I put flannelette sheets on our bed last weekend - oooohhhhh, so soft and cozy! Getting out of bed is now infinitely harder than it was a week ago!

And finally, a Friday funny. This is seriously one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen!




Share some of your Friday Feels with me! What tickled your senses this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...