Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Friday Feels - 16 May

Welcome to the second installment on Friday Feeeeeeels (whenever I say it, I can't stop picturing it like that in my mind)

It's been a naff week for me, we are trying to get Mac to sleep in his own bed for the whole night, and the interrupted sleeps that have come from putting him back to be three or four times a night have really taken their toll.... I feel like a walking zombie.

I'm hoping to score a couple of naps this weekend to recover, keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

So here we go for my feels:

Hearing: Spotify is seriously the best. thing. everrrrr! At this exact moment in time, I am listening to the Take That Greatest Hits - and no, I am not ashamed to admit that  :)

Seeing: Or rather a lack of seeing - I completely forgot to record the first episode of Offspring the other night, and have been in an enforced interwebs embargo so that I don't accidentally read anything that might give the episode away!

Tasting: Take away pizza! Well, more the walk I took to pick it up. There is a pizza place literally around the corner from us. We don't normally frequent it, but last night we decided to give it a go. The bonus being that I got to walk through my neighbourhood. There was something almost magical about being the only person out walking in the moonlight whilst everyone was inside their houses or cars. I think I might start making it a regular thing... not the pizza, the evening walk!

Smelling: Whilst Mac was at his swimming lesson, there was a lady sat near me with a perfume that transported me to another time and place. I couldn't (still can't!) quite place the where and when, but I think it was late teens - so it was maybe a perfume a friend used to wear? Whatever it was it led me down a nostalgic path that I think I am still on... I'm quite enjoying it :)

Touching: Our cat's super soft winter fur is coming through. He is looking a bit fatter, and oh so cozy!! He's also been snuggling up to us on the sofa at night - which is awesome until he gets that crazy psycho look in his eye....

Has anything evoked nostalgic memories for you this week? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...