Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Gratitude Project - 2 April 2015

It was a slow day today; I was more productive in the office, which I a good thing.
Even as an adult, the build up to a long weekend feels like it did at school - everyone is relaxed and there is a buzz in the air as people talk about what they are going to do with those extra days off...
YAY for public holidays!! 

The things I'm grateful for today:

1. The upcoming long weekend: four whole days of not being at work... Plus I'll be spending some quality time with my Mum this weekend, always something to be grateful for :)

2. My body. I tried a new exercise class today, and it has certainly challenged some of my muscles! I love testing my fitness limits and the good pain that comes after a hard workout (I know, I'm a nut job!)

3. End of Mac's first term at Big School. He has had a blast starting school, and seems to have slid into the whole experience with ease - for which I am truly grateful. Here's hoping that the return to school in two weeks is uneventful!

What made you feel grateful today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...