Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Gratitude Project - 1 April 2015

I'm excited to be doing this project again. I really think that spending just a few minutes every day reflecting on the good things that are in my world with make a huge improvement to my overall outlook on life... Well, here's hoping anyway!

I've been struggling to find enjoyment in my work for the last little while. I know it's because of my current head space, but it's really added to my funky mood. Which adds to my lacklustre approach to work... Which feeds the mood, and so the cycle continues.

But through my counselling sessions, I'm hoping to break the cycle and notice an improvement in how I view my job, and maybe get some of the enjoyment back; I spend too much time there to not enjoy what I do. And I did once, so I'm sure I can again.

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Mr M's career change. He's now home to help with school drop offs and pick ups (not to mention breakfasts and dinners!), which has been a huge help.

2. My workplace bestie (who is also a real life bestie). Without her, my working days would be downright miserable... We talk about everything and anything, crack hugely inappropriate jokes with each other and she is one of the best people I know to bounce ideas off of. She is totes amazeballs!

3. Exercise. I did a 5km lunchtime run heading towards the beach. The temperature at the moment is just perfect for running, and with the sun and a very slight breeze I came back to the office tired but refreshed.

Also, I was grateful for this sunrise:

Where did you find your moments of gratitude today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...