Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

QOTD - 18 October 2018

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they
exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them ~ Denis Waitley

Oh my goodness... Could the Universe get any louder!?

The message has been well and truly received. And I know that it has finally sunk in because this morning I woke up ready to tackle the day, and I have had a pretty productive day.

I am ready for the take the responsibility to change the current conditions.

I am ready to stand up for myself and get the training I need to be the best I can for the new chapter in my working life.

I am ready to enjoy my work again.

I've got this - BRING IT ON!
{Picture found here}


What challenges have you risen to recently?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa can you please check your email, have tried contacting you a few times. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...