Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

Gratitude project - 28th February

It was a long day at work - they usually are when you're trying to get everything done before you take time off. But it's done and dusted; I am now on two weeks leave, ready to spend pretty much all of it chillaxing with my bro and his family. I'm sure there's going to be a bottle or two to wash the conversations down with :)

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Getting my work done, and knowing that I don't have to worry about it for the next two weeks! Yay!

2. Tired children. They both went to sleep with little drama; such a relief!

3. Home delivery. No cooking and no cleaning. Best invention ever!

Did you have a successful day? What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...