Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Gratitude Project - 1st to 3rd March

What a fab few days I've been having!! I've had a day just with my little family unit, a day with my Dad's side if the family and now a whole day with my brother and his gorgeous family.
I feel so blessed and blessed out; it's awesome!!

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Just to harp on about it; my bro. Seriously, he's awesome. His wife is awesome (and such a hoot!!). His kids are awesome. And they are all mine for the next two weeks!!

2. My extended family. We see each other two or three times a year, and it's always such fun when we get together. Rain stopped the boules comp this time, but there's always the next picnic!

3. My slow cooker. Came home from the family picnic to a house the smelt delicious. Dinner was practically ready and I had done next to nothing, bar some chopping. That's my kind of cooking! ;)

What's your favourite household gadget?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...