Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

I've hit the wall...



At first I thought it was 3.30-itis, but then I realised, nah it's just pregnancy.

I am now in the "I can't get comfortable enough to sleep well" phase.
Y'know, the phase that lasts until the baby comes out (when you then move into the "My newborn won't let me sleep" phase. But that's a-whoooole-nother ballgame!)

Thankfully my Father-in-Law is picking up the Little Monster today, I don't think I could actually manage the 25-minute power-walk to daycare to get him... It's going to be hard enough to walk the 250m to the bus stop today!

Anyway, enough of my complaining!!
If my tiredness is the worst thing I have to worry about today, then I am doing alright.

And to look on the very bright side - tomorrow is Friday (YAY!), and I will be spending the weekend down the coast with the in-laws! Fingers crossed for a lovely sunny weekend  :)

{image from here}
How has your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...