Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

It's been a while....

But I have some good excuses, I've had a pretty busy time of it recently...

I moved house at 32-weeks pregnant with a 2-year old in tow (not recommended!);
I've transferred said 2-year old into a new day care (which went infinitely better than I could ever have hoped for, he's a champ!!);
and I eventually gave birth (2-weeks overdue!) to another little boy, who didn't make it the process easy for me (but that's a whole 'nother post)....
Oh and in about 2 months time, we're moving once again!


I think the twitter hash tag for such a paragraph would be #firstworldproblems

And finally I am able to sit quietly at my computer, with my Little Monster in safely in daycare and my 6-week old Newbie fast asleep.
And finally I feel like I might have found some room in my little world and under used brain to let my creative juices flow again!

So watch this space.... I might not be blogging daily, but I will be blogging again! It might not be the best thing that you will have ever read, but it will be me - the whole sleep-deprived-cracking-very-unfunny-"dad jokes"-and-lucky-to-shower-3-times-a-week me.

Thank goodness you can't smell on the interweb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...