Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Look out holidays - here I come!




Well, so much for a quiet end to the working year... It's been non-stop right up to the last moment.
But enough whinging - my holiday starts in exactly 3 minutes, and I am on the count down!!!

This year, we are heading overseas for Christmas with my Dad. This will be the Little Monster's second trip on a plane, although I very much doubt he remembers the first as he was only 6-months old!

I am quite apprehensive about taking a rambunctious toddler on a plane for 10 hours, but I am firmly keeping my goal in sight - relaxing by a pool whilst enjoying a refreshing mocktail!

Husband maintains that he is really looking forward to taking the Little Monster on a plane, so I have given him full responsibility for the entire flight. Hey, he asked for it!  :)

I wish you all a very happy Christmas (or festive season, for those who don't celebrate Christmas!), and a fantabulous start to 2012!!

Stay safe, be happy and above all have fun!!

image from {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...