Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

How time flies when you're looking a photos

It's been a while since I was here - sorry 'bout that.

No excuses. Well actually a few excuses, mostly work is really ramping up for me at the moment, so I can't blog at work (can you believe the unfairness of it all!), and I hate being on the computer when I get home from work.

So I thought I would make the most of the time whilst the Little Monster was down for his nap, and come write a witty and insightful post on my long weekend.

But I kept looking at the blank screen.

No words were coming, so I thought I'd hit Facebook up for some "inspiraton". And then I got caught up with Facebook, and seeing what my friends are up to.

Then I realised that I haven't added any photos of the Little Monster since APRIL.... that's awful!! Considering how fast toddlers change, it has been FIVE MONTHS since I showed my friends any new pictures of my son. How slack!

So after downloading/filing all the photos appropriately, I have spent the last 40-minutes reliving the Little Monster's April to September in photos.

He is gorgeous and I love him.

I can hear the Little Monster stirring now, so I won't get the photos up today - but they're ready to go next time I find a spare 45-minutes at home.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend... and a fantastic long weekend if you were in NSW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...